Credit Check for applicants
Instant Reference for Tenants or Guarantors.
The Instant reference simply provides landlords with a report in minutes which will address the key checks that will help to make a decision on prospective tenants.
The application is submitted online directly to Experian’s data bureau and will instantly gain up to date, comprehensive information on the tenant or guarantor.
The Instant Reference covers:
- A 6 year credit history search which identifies defaults, County Court Judgements (CCJ’s), bankruptcies, repossessions and poor payment records.
- Link address search which locates undisclosed associated addresses & residence history.
- Immediate email notification with final report included when reference is complete.
- Voters Roll check to check that applicant is who they say they are.
- A Fraud Check with a score to identify fraud potential.
- Tenancy Score to indicate the likelihood of the applicant to default on their rental payments.
- Income Validation score is used to indicate the degree of confidence in the income stated by the applicant.
In addition PLA also use LandlordReferencing to carry out “Lifestyle checks” ensuring our applicants have been previously contract abiding tenants.
Lifestyle Tenant Referencing is simple; 1000’s of professionals within the same field uniting their information about their tenants, both good and bad, in order to assist one another in protecting themselves against any further damages or losses on any new contract of tenure in the future.
It is an important service because while Landlords can undertake references from credit agencies, employers, friends and family, it does not tell you how a tenant may conduct themselves both in payments and in their lifestyle.
Their previous landlord can give a 100% unbiased and informative opinion as they have one-to-one experience in dealing with the tenant first hand.
Combining these unique systems, gives us details of rent arrears and damage to the properties or breach of tenancy agreements, direct from the landlord or letting agents, can only give you further piece of mind.