Looking for a Rental Property? The Team at PLA Lettings can help you
find your ideal flat or house in an area of your choice and within your budget.
PLA Lettings aim to:
- Offer a variety of quality housing options.
- Seek to find housing to best fill your needs.
- Offer advice on various ways to minimise any risks.
- Work within an affordable fee schedule.
- Promptly reply to any queries or concerns.
- Swift resolution of any problems.
- Respond quickly to any needs or service requirements.
Steps for Letting a Property:
- Decide what area you would like to live in and your requirements in a home.
- View suitable properties and decide which property is right for you.
- Complete the necessary application and credit reference forms. Please note, a referencing fee is payable.
- Once approved, submit deposit and first months rent.
- Sign lease and any other relevant documents and receive keys and Inventory and Conditions Report.
- Ensure that the Inventory and Conditions Report are accurate, submit signed copy to PLA Lettings.
If you are ready to proceed in applying for one of our properties, you can download your application forms here:
What if a tenant can’t afford a deposit?
If you are a tenant and cannot afford an initial deposit, you may be eligible for the Local Authorities “bond” scheme. Under this scheme, your local council will supply guarantee to your landlord for the amount of a deposit. However, there are strict guidelines for both the tenant and the property to be eligible. More information can be found on our information page here.
PLA Lettings – Gift
We can help reduce the stress of moving day
with so much to organise and so many things to pack, it’s no surprise that moving home is often cited as one of life’s most stressful experiences.
At PLA Lettings, we want to give you one less thing to worry about by providing you with a range of household essentials for moving day. Delivered straight to your door on the day you move in, the home move box will help you to get up and running quickly in your new home, without the need for any last-minute sprints to the shops!
The Home Move Box contains tea, coffee, milk and toilet roll, and a range of cleaning products to help you quickly freshen-up your new home. Some great offers from leading energy and telecommunication companies are also inside, as well as discounts and offers from home interior and DIY specialists.
Request a Home Move Box
To receive your free Home Move Box, all you need to do is request one from PLA Lettings, who can then order one on your behalf, (this offer is to anyone moving home in England, Scotland or Wales, either renting or buying) .